This Skin is made by
SKIN : Green Bay PACKERS
VERSION : 3.0
The logos and names are copyrighted by their
I have no permission to use these logos/names,
but I see it in their own interest that I make
these skins ( Free Advertising ).
I have no interest in making money on this,
But to give the fans some nice skins.
- To use this skin you have to have WinAMP 1.8 or
- Unzip these files to your WinAMP/Skins library,
under a directory called PACKERS3.0 .
- If you don't know how to install the skin try to
rename the zip-file to a wsz-file, then doubleclick
on it and it will install itself.
- Start WinAMP and press [ALT]+[S] to choose skin.
- It's made in 24-bit.
- This skin may be distributed freely but NOT altered.
- Let me know if you post it on your site, so I can Link to you.
ICQ # 34372446
Drop by to get more NFLSKINS
..: PROTOTYPE 1 :..
Made by hEBBE 18 November 2000
It took about 6-7 hours to make this skin complete.
It´s made in a few simple programs.
Photoshop 5.5 + plug-ins & Paintshop Pro 5.5.. ...
Hi! This is LuigiHann. I am the person who made this Winamp Skin.
I based this Winamp Skin on a comic on a website.
That comic is "Planet Zebeth."
Kabutroid is the person who created the comic.
You can read the comic by ...