Metroid Fusion Samus
For Winamp 2.91+ and higher
- First off, I'd like to thank R. Galvez for the idea - I loosely based Metroid Fusion Samus his Super Metroid Samus skin. Thanks R. Galvez, and keep up the good work on Metroid skins! (info-is@in-file)
- Thanks to Nintendo for producing Metroid Fusion
- Thanks to Nintendo Power's Metroid Prime Player's Guide for the kneeling Samus pic
- Thanks to Forgotten for VisualBoyAdvance v1.2, it helped with screenshots and OAM/Tile Viewers (http://vboy.emuhq.com)
- Thanks to Jasc for Paint Shop Pro 7, the best image editing software available for Windows and also for Animation Shop. The only use I've found for AS is making animated cursors... (http://www.jasc.com)
- Thanks to YOU for using this skin (at least once)
Yeah, this skin is similar to the Super Metroid Samus skin, colored purple. But, this skin is completely my own, done by me. It uses my own elements completely (notice the Samus pic on the main window, volume bar, balance bar, position bar, stereo/mono, etc.) For the Stereo/Mono I made it always say stereo and add a "-" if it is mono. The stylized "Metroid" and "Fusion" logos are straight from the game, the Metroid series icon (done in purple for Fusion) was a nice touch.
Version 2.0 reworked the built-in visualization and added the Generic Plugin window (Library/AVS/Plugin) and the Video window
Coppied from winamp/wa_dlg.h from the Winamp 2.9 ML SDK.
1) gen.bmp has a generic window frame for plugins to use.
its format is similar to the minibrowser's.
In addition gen.bmp includes a font for the titlebar, in both
highlight and no-highlight modes. The font is variable width,
and it uses the first color before the letter A as the delimiter.
The no-highlight form of letter must be the same width as the
2) genex.bmp has button and scrollbar images, as well as some individual
pixels that describe the colors for the dialog. The button and
scrollbar images should be self explanatory (note that the buttons
have 4 pixel sized edges that are not stretched, and the center is
stretched), and the scrollbars do something similar.
The colors start at (48,0) and run every other pixel. The meaning
of each pixel is:
x=48: item background (background to edits, listviews etc)
x=50: item foreground (text color of edit/listview, etc)
x=52: window background (used to set the bg color for the dialog)
x=54: button text color
x=56: window text color
x=58: color of dividers and sunken borders
x=60: selection color for listviews/playlists/etc
x=62: listview header background color
x=64: listview header text color
x=66: listview header frame top color
x=68: listview header frame middle color
x=70: listview header frame bottom color
x=72: listview header empty color
x=74: scrollbar foreground color
x=76: scrollbar background color
x=78: inverse scrollbar foreground color
x=80: inverse scrollbar background color
x=82: scrollbar dead area color
========== MEGAMAN X ========
-COMO YA LO HABRÁS ADIVINADO
-ESTA PIEL PARA WINAMP ES DEL
-JUEGO DE SUPERNES MEGAMAN X,
-SIMPLEMENTE ECHALE UN VISTAZO
-SI TE GUSTÓ NO DEJES DE
-ENVIARME UN CORREO-E A
make shift rerun (winamp skin)
skin design, layout and artwork property of joe psota: info-is@in-file..
other skins include makeshift, opalescent, the creation series and a series of smashing pumpkins
skins found at :
...::::: Welcome To The World Of Miranda ::::::...
Hi everyone this is my fifth skin for nullsoft winamp.
I like to say thank's to Nullsoft corporation for the most useful software in the World for music, and
the best visualization software A.V.S. ...