=== TI-83amp Version 1.1 by Panther 37 ===
I wanted this amp to look as close I could make it
to my TI-83 graphing calculator. Most of the amp
display is supposed to look like it is dot matrix. All
of the fonts come straight from the calculator.
When I first made this amp the first thing I did was
take a 1200 dpi scan of my trusty TI-83. That's
where the buttons came from. The colors came
from taking an area of that color and resembling it
to just one pixel so I could get an average color.
The button's didn't come out as I planned, but
they don't look bad. PLEASE tell me what you
think. You can e-mail me @ info-is@in-file
= Known Bugs =
Just one so far, the buttons on the bottom overlap
each other some because they wouldn't fit and it
looked really ugly. So you must click on the
middle of the buttons or you might click on the
= Version History =
29 Sep 1999 Ver. .8b
- First public release
08 Dec 1999 Ver. .81b
- Added support for "Really Small Mode" (Okay,
so I forget what it's called.)
- Above bug partially fixed, the back, forward,
pause and eject buttons now move when you
hold down the mouse button while over them.
- "U" changed to "V" in the Clutter Bar.
15 Dec 1999 Ver. .89b
- Equalizer is 96.247% done
- Playlist idea changed
- Playlist font changed
- Playlist is 13.753% done
15 Dec 1999 Ver. .90b
- Equalizer complete
- Playlist is 23.659% done
- Remembered to fix main.bmp to update version
31 Dec 1999 Ver. One
- Shuffle button changed to black
- Enter button moved to Playlist
- Centered Equalizer sliders
- Playlist complete
- Added MiniBrowser
- Added Cursors
22 Mar 2005 Ver. 1.1
- Fixed Region.txt
- Added Gen.bmp, Genex.bmp and Video.bmp
- Changed default font from Humanist BT to
- Corrected Equalizer, Changed +/- 20 db to +/-
= Version(s) to Come =
- The "L" is for Legible buttons. Some of the buttons in the amp aren't the user friendly to newbies.
- A NEW amp with some parts from TI-83amp and similar colors. However it won't be based on anything so it will give me some more artistic freedom.
- A NEW amp using the font by the same name. Planned to be lighter than Equalize and look nothing like it or TI-83amp.
Began: October 6, 2002
Completed: October 6, 2002
I started designing this skin a couple of weeks ago. I decided to start it today (began date), and I finished it today as well.. It was an easy skin to make.. I am very proud of w ...
Skin Obras realizado por Sieg0.
Juan Gonzalez Vazquez-Prada.
Granada(Espaņa) 26 de Octubre del 2000. ...