Sony ReplicAmp v2.9.4
This skin has been created as an extension of the Sony ReplicAmp
1.x series by Wasit? Creations. The original readme file text is
included at the bottom of this file.
This skin now includes support for the main window, equalizer,
playlist, minibrowser, and avs. I have now gotten my old 2.2x skin
back, but I feel the 2.5+ versions are a bit more "finished" looking.
I will be keeping previous skin versions of my webiste, so if you
like the 2.2.6 skin better (please e-mail me, and tell me what about
that skin you think is better, so I can make the 2.5+ skins the best
available for everyone), feel free to get it, but I will not be
working on it anymore.
To use, simply place this ZIP file into the winampskins directory
Please report problems or glitches on the Winamp Forum at
The latest version of the Sony Replicamp can be found at
* Minor updates to this file.
* Changed minibrowser buttons to match main window play controls.
* Fix playlist window on resize.
* Fix Video window to have correct border coloring.
* Add Support for Winamp 2.9+ (Skin Video window and other misc windows...)
* Fix volume slider so it looks like it's all the way to the right at 100%
* Center Sony logo on all Winamp parts for a better unified appearance.
* Raise border for main player to match playlist.
* A few graphical changes to other skin parts to better match new winamp 2.9
* Fix some color issues (seeking through the song would make the white
highlight change colors
* Fixed border around main buttons (it was off by one pixel on top)
* Apparently the numbers on the sony devides are not dotmatrix type, but are
the 7 segment type I had on previous versions. I have changed the numbers
back to the correct style (and made them all follow the same template)
* At the request of one user, I have made some changes to the time numbers.
They are now dotmatrix type, to better replicate some sony devices.
* I have also finally gotten around to replacing the six main buttons.
The last part remaining from Wasit? Creations is now gone.
* To go along with the new dotmatrix look, more of the dotmatrix "grid" has
been added around text and numbers, again per request.
* Deleted 2.2.x accidentally (shame on me), so I had to start over :(
* Re-creation of the 2.x series, hopefully has a nicer look. I have used
1.2 as a base, and extended the skin to the eq, playlist, minibrowser,
and playlist. I also tried to use more of windows' standard colors.
* Volume, Balance, EQ Button, and PL Button Taken off of the LCD on
the main window.
* Volume and Balance are now slider controls (like the Equalizer).
* EQ and PL buttons now resemble the other buttons on this skin.
* New Max, Min, and Close Buttons for All Windows.
* Bevel redone again (for the last time, hopefully)
* New Slider Graphics (Eq, Volume, Balance)
* Bug Fixes for Playlist sliders, playlist time :, and others.
* A few minor fixes for the color changes from 2.2.2 to 2.2.3 that I
* New Bevel look (should be more along the lines with windows shading
May redo the bevels again, I am not sure if I am completely happy yet.
* Completely revamped skin
* Used more Windows standard colors for compatibility on 256 color machines.
* Tried to make the buttons appear nicer (not sure if I succeeded or not)
* Color does not change when you go to another part of Winamp now.
I found that was very annoying.
* Fixed a few more bugs (mostly non-noticeable)
* Fixed Playlist to use the Analyzer (Sorry about that).
* Fixed some bugs when pressing minimize and close buttons.
* New Window Resize (botton right on MB and Playlist) appearance
* First Release for Winamp 2.2
* Supports Main, Equlizer, Playlist, and Minibrowser Windows.
* Used ReplicAmp 1.6 as the base for all skins.
1.2 - Original Skin from Wasit? Creations
--- ORIGINAL README FILE FROM WASIT? CREATIONS ---
--- DO NOT USE THE E-MAIL ADDRESS LISTED HERE TO CONTACT ME ---
--- THIS SECTION PERTAINS TO THE ORIGINAL REPLICAMP 1.x ---
--- THIS IS KEPT HERE TO THANK THE PEOPLE WHO GOT THE IDEA ---
--- FOR THE SKIN, BUT NO LONGER WISH TO WORK ON IT. I HAVE ---
--- TAKEN OVER ALL DEVELOPMENT OF THIS SKIN ---
Thanks for downloading the Sony ReplicAmp, the first in a series of
ReplicAmps, by Wasit? Creations. This Sony ReplicAmp was faithfully
modelled after the Sony (duh!) MZ-R30 portable MiniDisc recorder, in
my opinion the most important portable audio product to appear in
To use, simply extract the zip file into your WinAmpskins directory.
A subdirectory named "Sony Replicamp" will be automatically created
To report bugs, glitches, or just to tell me anything, write me at
--- END OF ORIGINAL README ---
dont know where to put this yet :)
1) gen.bmp has a generic window frame for plugins to use.
its format is similar to the minibrowser's.
In addition gen.bmp includes a font for the titlebar, in both
highlight and no-highlight modes. The font is variable width,
and it uses the first color before the letter A as the delimiter.
The no-highlight form of letter must be the same width as the
2) genex.bmp has button and scrollbar images, as well as some individual
pixels that describe the colors for the dialog. The button and
scrollbar images should be self explanatory (note that the buttons
have 4 pixel sized edges that are not stretched, and the center is
stretched), and the scrollbars do something similar.
The colors start at (48,0) and run every other pixel. The meaning
of each pixel is:
x=48: item background (background to edits, listviews etc)
x=50: item foreground (text color of edit/listview, etc)
x=52: window background (used to set the bg color for the dialog)
x=54: button text color
x=56: window text color
x=58: color of dividers and sunken borders
x=60: selection color for listviews/playlists/etc
x=62: listview header background color
x=64: listview header text color
x=66: listview header frame top color
x=68: listview header frame middle color
x=70: listview header frame bottom color
x=72: listview header empty color
x=74: scrollbar foreground color
x=76: scrollbar background color
x=78: inverse scrollbar foreground color
x=80: inverse scrollbar background color
x=82: scrollbar dead area color
By gab bnouwop
My latest winamp 2 skin, enjoy =)
Other skins by bnouwop:
marat safin tennis
Marat Saf ...
Dark Flare by mIkE
for winamp 2.50
I have made this skin with Paint Shop Pro/Photoshop
here is other skins I have done:
Mike into the year 2000
[||| C H I P |||]
STARAUDIO.v29 - 4 7/12 years in the making.
Believe it or not this was started 4 1/2 years ago. It was to be the
indiglo amp. But time was hard to find. I just needed a round TU-IT.
At the time no indiglo coloring was done, and possibly only the ...