STARAUDIO - 4 1/2 years in the making.
Believe it or not this was started 4 1/2 years ago. It was to be
the indiglo amp. But work and school, make for about 100+ hours
of occupied time. That does not include eating, sleep (if there
is time), going the the store for supplies, etc.
At the time no indiglo coloring was done, and possibly only the main
window was skinable (since all of the files were not in there, and some
were just different from the base skin). I have revamped it, tried to
skin everything (curs as well). It is all original, and done in
photoshop 5, and iconedit 7.02. Originally all the button had the
indiglo green, but it was very boring, so made them a cool blue.
The main window and the EQ are to resemble stereo components. The
Playlist is to resemble a big fancy touch screen remoto. The AWS, and
minibrowser are mocked as the playlist. The playlist kinda looks like
a Palm when make the appropriate size.
- All cursors are animated except for one. Guess which one.
Hint: X-Windows Kill Icon.
- This version has a segmented LCD look in mains big numbers. Future
versions, may just be normal.
- Easter egg in there too. nul(esc)l(esc)soft on main.
- Split suff buttons.
Don't flame me for the errors you do find. Errors known as of 19mar2003:
- AVS window does not have repeat tile, instead it stretches images.
- Playlist window - windowshade/restore button shift one pixel. This is
a winamp issue the base skin does it, but not as noticeable.
- Others: version 2 WA is too limiting, but like the simplicity.
April 14, 2000
Greetings from the Dark. I am The Warlock. I have created the Super Mario Bros. skin for all the true die hard Mario fans out there that love and appreciate how awesome the original game was. I have made the skin work entirely with the amp ...